"ONCE UPON A DARK CONTINENT" - Since 2009
For a quality Africa Hunting Safari you must book with a reputable outfitter and professional hunter. fantastic areas and logistics do not come cheap. our service is of the highest standard and we have no hidden costs. the price you are given, is the price you are paying.
we are professional and organised. by booking with this is africa safaris, you choose experience, piece of mind, and the best hunt out there. see you in africa.
This Is Africa Safaris is owned and operated by A.H van Heerden, established in 2009 and situated in the North Eastern part of South Africa known as the Lowveld, home to the jewel of African game reserves, the Kruger National Park, and South Africas prime big five destination. We specialize in Africa hunting safaris in and around the private game reserves in this area, as well as the Limpopo Valley, and the Kalahari in the North West bordering Botswana.
Our total concession areas are in excess of 250 000 acres across the Limpopo Lowveld, Limpopo Valley & Kalahari Bushveld. We cater for the rifle & bowhunter, as well as first time visitors or the seasoned hunter returning to Africa for an unforgettable Africa hunting safari. For the non hunter we offer Photographic Safaris to the Kruger National Park, sight seeing in and around the Blyde Canyon, or even five star spa treatments. These excursions are very popular as an add on to any safari.
We will e-mail you a detailed PDF info pack with all inquiries and all you need to know regards to clothing, climate, travel, firearms, insurance etc.
“Without hunting there would be no conservation, without conservation there would be no wildlife.”
DAILY RATES INCLUDE
- Full accommodations,
- daily laundry services,
- all meals, soft drinks, bottled water, as well as beer and local wines in moderation,
- full board, services of professional hunters, hunting vehicles, trackers, skinners and all camp/lodge staff,
- transportation in the hunting area,
- field preparation of trophies,
- trophy delivery to taxidermy in our area (Safari Taxidermy),
- collection & return to nearest commercial airport.
DAILY RATES EXCLUDE
- Trophy fees for animals killed, wounded or lost.
- trophy packing & transportation,
- temporary rifle import/export permits, nor rifle or ammunition hire,
- collection & return to commercial airport not nearest to hunting area (unless agreed otherwise)
- air charters / airfares
- medical and accident insurance cover,
- any expenditure not part of the agreement of safari,
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR SAFARIS & SPECIALS
TERMS OF BUSINESS
- Daily rates start upon clients arrival at the airport of collection and ends the agreed termination date of the safari.
- All daily rates, 50% of total safari fees or whatever is agreed on, is payable as confirmation of the safari and the balance is payable at commencement of the safari, and to be settled in full before the last day of the safari, no exceptions.
- In the event of a safari cancellation, the deposit is non refundable. Deposit can be carried forward or until the client can come on his / her safari. The agreement and prices will stay the same as we will honor this agreement to the client until he / she can rebook. The deposit can also be transferred to another client.
- We recommend that all clients have trip cancellation insurance.
- Only cash, electronic bank transfers, PayPal and Bitcoin are accepted as payment. We advise arrangements with your bank prior to the safari so that final payments are hassle free.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Our concessions are all within reasonable distance of medical facilities and / or pharmacy’s with over the counter medication. Please note that some of our concessions are based in Malaria zones, we recommend that clients to take malaria remedy / medication as prescribed by a physician.